Monday, November 10, 2014

Cheeky Fashion Tees For All Your Satorial Needs


http://www.zara.com/us/en/woman/t-shirts/slogan-t-shirt-c269189p2256501.html

There was a time when I definitely declared, "I am not a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl." While my principles were there--I've never been one for basic dressing--I can't believe what I was missing out on! Since I work in a creative office, tees with fun graphics and slogans have been my go to lately. They're perfect with jeans on a casual Friday (or post studio day), sure. but when paired with typical office wear like midi skirts or high-waisted trousers, the effect is elevated cool, anything but basic.

Looking for the perfect statement slogan? Shop my picks below:
 



6 comments:

  1. I agree! I often wear them with long skirts! I'll definitely have to check out the "shopping marathon" tee! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The bags under my eyes are designer" would be needed in my case haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love witty t-shirts They are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love statement tees! Especially that "I'd Rather Be Shopping" one from Zara! Haha!

    x,
    Alyssa
    alyssa-lenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find myself going for cute graphics tees a lot as well. It's so easy to grab a basic tee and pair it with leather skinnies or boyfriend jeans and head out to class :)

    XO Arianna | AriannaHenderson.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a tshirt and jeans kinda girl either but these shirts defiantly changes my mind about it!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...