Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sally Hansen Makes Nail Art Even Easier


I ♥ Nail Art 
Confession: Although I've been drawing fun designs on my nails for years, I've never used a nail art pen. Instead, I usually end up with a makeshift pencil dipped in polish to complete my looks. So, when I saw Sally Hansen's new I Heart Nail Art line, I knew I had to try it.


I used the white pen to make flower petals on my nail for a springy vibe. Overall, I found it easy to use as long as you wait for your base coat to fully dry. When I first started my design, it was a little messy, but I was able to wipe off the white without messing up my bottom polish with a wet cotton ball. You also have to make sure to shake the pen well before using it.  

Get the look: I Heart Nail Art Pens

RebeccaFashSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...