Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dannijo Introduces Bridal Line, Perfect for the Edgy Bride


Dannijo Introduces Bridal Line
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

When it comes to fashion, I'm all about incorporating unique pieces into my own style, often to add a bit of an edge to a basic look. For this very reason, I never leave the house without accessorizing. A pair of spikey statement earrings can make even a preppy dress feel tough! So when Dannijo introduced their bridal line yesterday, I knew it was the accessory collection that would finally get me excited about weddings. 

Truthfully, I'm not super into the idea of a big, traditional wedding. Not every girl fits into a mold, and I think that weddings tend to be stereotyped. Well, I didn't wear a big, puffy dress to my Bat Mitzvah, and I'm sure I'll be saying "I don't" if someone tries to get me into one of those things for any other occasion ever. Thanks to Dannijo's new bridal line, we now have the perfect accessories to add a edgy but glam look to bridal wear. Opt for a statement necklace or of the moment ear jackets. You can even find your something blue or something nice for your bridesmaids. This line reminds me that weddings are special occasions, and on such a memorable day you should stick to your own style and what makes you happy!

Will you be saying #idodannijo? Shop the whole collection here!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...