Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Introducing My New & Improved Blog

A year ago, I started a (now-nonexistent) blog called FashMob, which then became Shinnersss the Blog with the purpose of developing my writing skills and online identity. However, since I also was writing for a few other online magazines, my blog never picked up much. For those of you who don't already know me, I'm an aspiring magazine editor and I spent my last year of college writing for student publications and interning at more national titles. Anyway, I never really liked its design or name, so now that I graduated, I decided that it's time for a blog that actually feels like my own.

Introducing A Strike of Style! (aka the page you're on right now, in case you haven't noticed)

Truthfully, the purpose of this blog hasn't changed all that much. I'm still focusing on fashion, beauty (nails!), and career tips I've learned from trying to make it in the magazine industry in my posts. And while I'm always going to be writing for other magazines, I hope that this blog can be a place for you to come and get to know me.

So take a look around and let me know what you think of my redesign!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...