Thursday, July 24, 2014

My Picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Although I hate to admit it, fall is creeping up on us. Luckily, Nordstrom's biggest sale of the year is here to ease us into fall dressing while still enjoying the summer sun. So here are my picks from the sale--some you can wear now, while others will have you looking forward to the colder months ahead.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129505254 

1.  Topshop Print T-Shirt Dress: Wear this graphic dress now with your favorite slip on sandals, and in fall with black high socks and booties. 

2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Colorblock Crossbody Satchel: This colorblocked version of Phillip Lim's classic satchel is sure to blend in with your fall and winter wardrobes. The teal will add a fun pop of color that doesn't deviate too much from your closet of neutrals come fall.

3. Ciaté Nail Polish Trio: I'm always doing my nails, and I love finding new colored polishes. This trio is great because each color works well for now or for fall! Cute beauty boxes like this one also make great gifts.

4. Steve Madden Nyrvana Boot: When I was interning last winter, black booties became a staple in my wardrobe. They're versatile and can make jeans appear polished! If you work in a cold office, wear them now to give your summer dresses a bit of an edge. This style's quilted backing give them a unique vibe.

5. Rebecca Minkoff Chic Happens Pouch: No matter the season, a bright pouch is a necessity for us busy girls on the go. Tuck it into your tote bag with your makeup essentials enclosed. Chic will happen in no time.

6. Kate Spade Teardrop Studs: Although these studs come in a few colors, the green is perfect to pair with your summer floral dresses! Come fall, you won't want to tuck them away in your wardrobe, which is fine considering accessories are the perfect way to add color to your outfit.

7. Topshop High Rise Taperd Raux Leather Trousers: I'm a lover of all things high-waisted, so these pants caught my eye immediately. They have a perfect edgy but sporty vibe that will scream "I'm casual, I just threw these on and walked out the door," every time you put them on. In case you can't tell, I'm also a lover of pieces that make any outfit look trendy, that are still versatile (strappy heels, cropped sweatshirt, slip on sneakers--you be the judge!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...