Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Scores from the BaubleBar Sample Sale

Last night, I was lucky enough to shop the BaubleBar Sample Sale (slightly) early in NYC, thanks to a VIP invite found on Racked.com. Although it seems like BaubleBar has insane sales & deals pretty often, I jumped at the opportunity to get up close and personal with my favorite costume jewelery, which I've only been able to shop online in the past.


Although BaubleBar jewelry is constantly going on sale, I found the prices to be even lower at their sample sale. Bracelets, rings, and earrings were as cheap as $5 and necklaces ranged from $10-$25. In the spirit of being cheap, I aimed for an under $20 find, scoring this beautiful black & white bib for only $12. Truthfully, I would have liked to buy another necklace, but many of my favorites were missing stones so be careful to examine your finds!

 

 

Are you as obsessed with sparkle as I am? Luckily, you can still visit the BaubleBar Sample Sale today & tomorrow from 10AM-8PM at 28 W 27th st, 2nd floor.

For more information, go to Racked.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...