Friday, July 25, 2014

The Ultimate Frends Collaboration Showdown

I've admired Frends for their commitment to both design and function ever since I spotted their oil slick headphones in my office last winter. So when their collaboration with one of my favorite jewelery retailers launched, I was overjoyed. But then, only about a week after BaubleBar and Frends announced their collab, a similar announcement was made with Nordstrom. Since I can't be the only one feeling déjà vu over these two collaborations, I decided that the time has come for a showdown.

The Ultimate Frends Collaboration Showdown

Frends x BaubleBar (right): Frends headphones are accessories of their own, but in this collab, the brand looked towards a popular jewelry site to lend them some sparkle. This pair comes in two colors, both complete with matching statement earrings! (Though I imagine you couldn't comfortably wear them together, right?) While the rose gold (pictured) has a femininity to it, the black pair is a bit edgier. Either are a perfect go to for the bauble enthusiast. Since they already sold out once, the rose gold pair is now available for pre-sale on BaubleBar.com.

Frends x We Are Handsome (left): This collaboration brings together music with a popular swimwear label for the perfect summer headphones, available exclusively at Nordstrom. Instead of the typical shine we're used to seeing from Frends, these headphones have a floral print in different shades of purple. Wear them with your bathing suit on the beach, or in the office when you want to pretend you're actually poolside. Get them now at a special price during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and you'll be listening to your fave tropical tunes in no time.

So which collab is your personal favorite--florals or sparkle? Or are you lusting after a pair in Frends own collection? Let me know in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Sparkle. Sparkle all the way! Plus, I love baublebar.

    xo,
    Zoe
    La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of them, but the one form the right is so beautiful! i would check them out! thanks for sharing
    xo
    Orly
    http://coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These headphones are so cool! I think I'm leaning towards the sparkle pair.. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...